Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Was Caught

If you've been following my entries, you'll recall there was one I was writing while in a class where we were all writing other blogs. Remember? Well, if you don't remember, then now you know.

Yesterday my new semester started. My first class was with the same professor, who is also my adviser. He was talking to a few of us when he looks at me and says something to the effect of, "And people do know what you're doing in class." Then later made reference to the title of my blog. So I was caught! He had read my blog and I didn't even know he knew about it.

I've always heard that you shouldn't put in writing something you don't want people to find out. This just stresses that lesson. But the thing is, I don't actually feel that terrible about it. I got everything done that I needed to do for that class and did it all on time. It was a fun class too. And no, I'm not sucking up just in case he's reading this entry also. I promise!

On another note, for those who are wondering, I'm doing much better after my accident last weekend. The parentals are helping me take care of everything and it's in the past now. I definitely haven't forgotten about it and will for sure drive more carefully in the future. But it's done now and there is nothing I can do to change it. I just have to move forward and learn all I can.

With what's happened in the past week, I guess life is really throwing those lessons at me right now. I must have an open mind for learning right now. Yeah... that's how I can describe this. I'm a sponge soaking it all up right now, so life is throwing the lessons at me while it knows it can. That sounds good to me. :D

~Connie Jo

2 comments:

Barb Jacobucci said...

you suck-up! :-)

(You must get that from your mother!)

Angelj052@gmail.com said...

Like Mother like daughter?
Connie Jo, I truly enjoy your blog! You and my daughter are so much alike!
I am glad you are ok from your accident, keep writing! you truly have the gift.
From a former English Lit teacher :)
Angel